Doing A LynndieBy Emelius at 8:42 PM
Bad Gas has a rather odd page of people doing the Lynndie. No, we are not talking about the dance craze of the 1930's. We are talking about non other than the famous Lynddie England who participated in the tortures in Iraq. The whole thing would be bad if it was not so good.
So what does doing a Lynndie involve? Here are the basic instructions:
1. Find a victim who deserves to be "Lynndied".
2. Make sure you have a friend nearby with a camera ready to capture the "Lynndie".
3. Stick a cigarette (or pen) in your mouth and allow it to hang slightly below the horizontal.
4. Face the camera, tilt your upper body slightly forward but lean back on your right leg.
5. Make a hitchhiking gesture with your right hand and extend your right arm so that it's in roughly the same position as if you were holding a rifle.
6. Keeping your left arm slightly bent, point in the direction of the victim and smile.