AAR-IRC Channel GuidelinesBy Emelius at 1:32 AM
The following are guidelines for those visiting #AAR.
- We are an 18+ channel and as such swearing may be used from time to time. We can not be responsible for what is said and minors or easily offended persons should find somewhere else to talk.
- Personal attacks on channel users.
- EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF YELLING.
- Excessive repetition, especially of a useless comment, or other forms of channel monopolization.
- Obvious trolling (i.e., insincere statements intended to inflame).
- Relentless and obnoxious pursuit of fallacious arguments (see here to brush up).
- Stalking and/or harassment.
- The use of font attributes (ie: colors, bolds, underlines, etc) are not allowed. Channel bots are the only ones that may use such attributes.